2008 Gibson Les Paul Standard Goldtop
There are very few guitars that embody the idea of class more than a Gibson Les Paul Standard Goldtop. In 2008, Gibson redesigned the chambering of their Les Paul Standards; along with adding in locking tuners, a locking input jack, and a modern neck profile. These upgrades make this iconically classy instrument much more easy and comfortable to play.
A Classy Instrument for a Classy Musician.
- One Piece Mahogany Set Neck with a Rosewood Fretboard
- 22 Jumbo Frets, 24 & 3/4″ Scale
- Gibson Factory Stock Pickups
- Burstbucker Pros in Neck and Bridge
- 2 Volume and 2 Tone Knobs
- 3-way Toggle Switch.
- Mother of Pearl Trapezoids in Rosewood Fingerboard
- Chambered Mahogony Body
- Locking Tuners and Input Jack
- Plek Setup
- Tunamatic Bridge & Stop Tailpiece, Nickel Plated Hardware.
- New Old Stock (Mint)
- No Signs of Wear and Tear
Gibson Les Paul Goldtop Neck Through Marshall
Gibson Les Paul Goldtop Middle Through Marshall
Gibson Les Paul Goldtop Bridge Through Marshall
Gibson Les Paul Goldtop Neck Through Fender
Gibson Les Paul Goldtop Middle Through Fender