2008 Gibson Les Paul Standard Goldtop
There are very few guitars that embody the idea of class more than a Gibson Les Paul Standard Goldtop. In 2008, Gibson redesigned the chambering of their Les Paul Standards; along with adding in locking tuners, a locking input jack, and a modern neck profile. These upgrades make this iconically classy instrument much more easy and comfortable to play.
A Classy Instrument for a Classy Musician.
- One Piece Mahogany Set Neck with a Rosewood Fretboard
- 22 Jumbo Frets, 24 & 3/4″ Scale
- Gibson Factory Stock Pickups
- Burstbucker Pros in Neck and Bridge
- 2 Volume and 2 Tone Knobs
- 3-way Toggle Switch.
- Mother of Pearl Trapezoids in Rosewood Fingerboard
- Chambered Mahogony Body
- Locking Tuners and Input Jack
- Plek Setup
- Tunamatic Bridge & Stop Tailpiece, Nickel Plated Hardware.
- New Old Stock (Mint)
- No Signs of Wear and Tear
Gibson Les Paul Goldtop Neck Through Marshall
Gibson Les Paul Goldtop Middle Through Marshall